-
Status
Not open for further replies.

motorhead manny

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hello thanks for looking, I have a 1972 dodge dart swinger color b-5 blue new paint ,two black hood scoops and a black stripe on the rear of car. engine 360 with 340 x-heads mild cam by melling, mopar 71 alum intake sp2 runs very strong ! trans is a 727 with shift kit no stall, stock. convert rearend is none posi 8 3/4 with 323 gear. car has factory a/c nice and cold with 134a gas , power steering and power disk brakes have a set of mopar buckets in the cars trunk that are with the car. factory rally wheels small pattern. can send picture from phone if asked live in ft Lauderdale fl, would trade for 1948 thru 52 chevy short bed truck that's nice. I have 18000.00 in the car would take less or a trade of equal value. I am a mechanic by trade nothing that I do is hafe *** the car looks good and drives well. It took me three years to build. needs the right guy to enjoy this classic muscle car. built to be a daily driver and have w-2 heads with matching intake shaft roller rocker and push rods sold apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back