-
Status
Not open for further replies.

terzmo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
72 Demon..LM29H coded car with 4 speed and 323 suregrip. Vin matches trans and rad support,engine must be a replacement as it has no numbers but is a 72. New door panels/headliner/dashpad. Dual exhaust off headers.solid frame/floors/trunk. Good clutch. Attractive looking paint but has nicks and roadrash not seen in pictures. Runs on pump gas. Pistol grip shifter. $15000

Car is located outside of Buffalo NY

Attachments

• IM001488.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,332
because it is stamped on the block in a different place from where the vin numbers are.....You must be new at this

the block year is cast in the block...no numbers on passenger side rail...AND

I assumed this thread/section was "cars for sale" and for people INTERESTED inpurchasing a car...not a bunch of old women critiquing every ad. I've never experienced such picky ante crap that has NOTHING to do with a car sale. It is what it is and NOT advertised as a Barrett/Jackson car. Some people on this site need a life.

I assumed this thread/section was "cars for sale" and for people INTERESTED inpurchasing a car...not a bunch of old women critiquing every ad. I've never experienced such picky ante crap that has NOTHING to do with a car sale. It is what it is and NOT advertised as a Barrett/Jackson car. Some people on this site need a life.

Well excuse us, there are 22,000 members on FABO so you're guaranteed to get a few tire kickers. Believe me it used to be a lot worse and at some point us Mods usually get around to cleaning up the comment sections like now. In the future if a post offends you simply click the little red outlined triangle in the bottom lefthand corner of the post, report it to us and we'll take a look at it.

After all we wouldn't want to offend anyone here at FABO right ladies and gentleman.:!:

I really don't know what the fuss is all about on this subject. I see two of my comments were removed when in fact both of them SUPPORTED the seller. I was only answering two questions that others had and since it didn't seem as if the seller had the answers to the questions I would offer my two cents worth and give others that might be interested in your Demon some information that might be beneficial, SORRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back