-
Status
Not open for further replies.

luis9995

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 1972 Dodge Demon 340 4 speed car. This is a very very rare color combo car. it is a GA4 paint code, also known as Winchester gray or light gunmetal. The interior is white and the vynl top is white. The car had its vynl top removed many many many years before I purchased it and therefor the roof has zero rust. The body is in great shape never having been in any accidents. All numbers match on the body. As far as the drive train is concerned, the engine is numbers matching, but the transmission is not the numbers matching to the car. This is a factory H code car meaning it is a 340 from the factory and a factory 4 speed. The car does have an 8 3/4 with a sure grip 489 case for the rear end as it came from the factory. The body is i great shape, great for its age.frame is very solid and so is the body. The only rust is shown in the pictures. Very very bottom of the lower quarters and the trunk where the spare tire goes. The trunk extensions have some pin holes. I can say the gas tank will need to be replaced. The car shows to be a factory undercoating car if you zoom in the pics you can see under the dirt it has the factory paint. Engine turns over, shouldn't be difficult to get it running, transmission shifts smoothly but will need to be installed. car has front disk brakes and power steering. All interior is there only thing missing is the center console. the exterior has everything except for the emblems. i do have one of the ''demon emblem''. keys are also missing but they sell complete sets or you can have a key made with a locksmith. I have the majority of the 4 speed parts. I have the radio and heater box, but they are not installed. and some parts are extras. I am including an original twin snorkle hood scoop for the demon. Has chrysler pentastar and part number. and a template to install it. i would say this car has 99% of the parts as you can also see and should be a very easy project to restore. Grille is perfect, no cracks, only thing is driver side grille lamp will need replaced. Those are cheap. Paint is all original so nothing is hidden. I took tons of pictures so be sure to check out the photobucket link. I do have the build sheet and fender tag along with some other paper work dating back to when the previous owner had it. One tire is brand new and I do have the receipt for it in the paper work. Car can be rolled onto trailer and we can assist. The title is in my name and my sons name and it is a clear California title. As much as we would love to not sell her, we must as we purchased a new project and need the funds and space. Worldwide bidders welcome.
Not many demons were made, on top of that, add this being very rare color combo, a 4 speed car, with a 340 engine, and all the other options on it, this can very well be a 1 of 1. This car is pretty unique and for the condition you will not find another anywhere near this so do not let it get away and regret it later. considering this is a late production july 28, 1972 demon it can very well be one of the last made. I wanted to have Galen's tag service check for all of this but never got around to it. One thing is for sure, whether you restore it or drive it as is, this car will turn heads and attract people. Don't miss out

Fender tag:
LM29:
Dodge Dart,Demon
Medium
2 Door Sports Hardtop

H2B: 340 240HP(net) 1-4BBL 8 CYL
Dodge Main, Hamtramck, MI, USA

530107: Sequence number

E55: 340 cid 4 barrel V8 275hp
D21: 4 Speed Manual Transmission
GA4: Light Gunmetal Poly Exterior Color
F6XB: Trim - Luxury, Vinyl Bucket Seats, Black/White
TX9: Black Diamond Int. Door Frames
728: Build Date: July 28
233134: Order number

V1W: Full Vinyl Top, White
U: USA Specifications
A88: Interior Decor Group
B51: Power Brakes
C55: Bucket Seats
M21: Roof drip rail moldings

N25: Engine Block Heater
M43: Grille Trim Moldings
N23: Electronic Ignition System
N41: Dual Exhaust
N42: Chrome Exhaust Tips
N95: Emissions Control

V6W: Longitudinal Stripes, White
V8W: Tranverse Stripes, White
Y84: Unknown
EN1: End of Sales Codes

The title is in my name and my sons and it is a clear California title. As much as we would love to not sell her, we must as we purchased a new project and need the funds and space. contact us with any questions

Photobucket link: 1972 Dodge Demon 340 4 Spd by Hector62892ebay

One more thing. If the car does sell out of state I would like to keep the blue California license plates, but that will be up to you.

Ebay lisitng
1972 Dodge Dart Demon | eBay

asking $12,000 or best offer. car is up on ebay now also. located in the northern part of Los Angeles County in California.

IMG_5258.PNG

IMG_5259.PNG

IMG_5263.PNG

IMG_5264.PNG

IMG_5265.PNG

IMG_5266.PNG

IMG_5267.PNG

Had someone contact me turns out 20 were made with this color option. No sure number, but estimated that Only 2-5 or this colorhad a 340 with a 4 speed. I will be keeping. Thanks everyone for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back