1972 Demon fender question

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am in need of a clean rust free pair of 1972 Demon fenders. What fenders are the same (duster, dart, 71 demon ???) This will help me when looking for these fenders. I suppose there are other cars that use the same fender? Is the 71 and 73 74 the same?? Will Duster fenders be exactly the same??? Thanks

Supposedly the 72 Duster/Valiant front fenders will work if you put the dart end cap on the fender.

The 70-72 Dart used the same basic fender stamping. However, as b5demon pointed out, the 70-71 used a different side marker light.

The front end was changed dramatically and the Demon nameplate was dropped in 1973. The fender will fit, but you won't be happy at all with the results. (It would look like crap. LOL)

Suggest Desert Valley Auto Parts for a good pair of rust-free fenders for your 72 Demon. Good luck.

Supposedly the 72 Duster/Valiant front fenders will work if you put the dart end cap on the fender.

The front end was changed dramatically and the Demon nameplate was dropped in 1973. The fender will fit, but you won't be happy at all with the results. (It would look like crap. LOL)
wohaaaaa the 73-74 is the last good looking grille used for the darts come on man dont go a knocking ma mopar :angry7:

If you are looking for exactly the same 72 Dart and Demon fenders are the only ones. Now a 70-71 Dart and 71 Demon fender is the same too but for the side marker light. But a little cutting and welding can fix that easy.

-
Back