-
Status
Not open for further replies.

carcrazyken

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Need 1972 demon radio/heater woodgrain type bezel also need nice woodgrain glove box door for same car. I know these radio bezels are hard to find and I am willing to pay a fair price so shoot me a price. Thanks ken

A/C or non-A/C dash?

Doesn't matter if its the woodgrain type, they're the same 72+.

Need 1972 demon radio/heater woodgrain type bezel also need nice woodgrain glove box door for same car. I know these radio bezels are hard to find and I am willing to pay a fair price so shoot me a price. Thanks ken

I've got these, the radio bezel isn't perfect, has a few holes drilled in it and the radio opening has been trimmed for an era correct aftermarket radio (have that too!). A new woodgrain overlay would hide the holes, not sure if you need the original radio cut out intact or not. Glove box is in pretty decent shape. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1901.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 182
I have some a body parts I can look through for you, I will keep you posted

A/C or non-A/C dash?

Very valid question. The bezel pictured in post #3 is an AC bezel.

Pictured below are non AC bezels...

Attachments

• P1110541.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 164
  • P1110542.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 167
Very valid question. The bezel pictured in post #3 is an AC bezel.

Pictured below are non AC bezels...

Huh. That must be a '72 only thing? '73 up bezels are the same regardless, the outer bezel just leaves the opening for the controller to come through. The one I posted is from an AC car, but not a '72.

72 is a 1 year only bezel on non AC cars.

The fan control switch changed from a horizontal (left to right) movement to a vertical movement (off/lo/hi) in 73 regardless of AC or non AC

72 is a 1 year only bezel on non AC cars.

The fan control switch changed from a horizontal (left to right) movement to a vertical movement (off/lo/hi) in 73 regardless of AC or non AC

Well there you have it, learn something new everyday. I knew the '73 up cars used the same bezel because I have both AC and non-AC bezels and they're the same. And of course I know the '71 down cars were different entirely, because I have a few of those bezels too, rallye and non-rallye. Never realized the '72 cars were a 1 year only deal on the dashes, just figured they looked like the 73+ versions so they were the same. Thanks for the education!

These first pictures are of the ones I had on my Demon until a few months ago when I replaced everything with a Peak dash. The bezel was a NOS one I bought and still looks like new. The glove box cover is excellent with the chrome trim in very good condition, not perfect but very good. I'd like $125 for the set plus shipping or make me an offer.

Pm me your address and i will shoot you a postal money order for 150.00 and that should cover shipping. Thanks for the help thee parts look great. Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back