-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartman440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Awesome all original California Survivor. 318 Auto with 45,000 orig. miles. FY1 Lemon twist. Black interior. Tuff wheel. A/C blows cold. bucket seats. 1 of around 100 Factory folding sunroof cars. Black side stripes and black tail panel treatment. light group. Fender mtd turnsignals. Map light. Trunk light. key light. Power steering and power disc brakes. Tinted glass. Deluxe interior. 14" rally wheels. Super clean and awesome car. Runs like a top. 3 build sheets. $18,900 firm. Car is in lower mich now. Dean 734 652 8537.
EMAIL]

From the picture on the website, it's pretty difficult to see the actual roof. As far as the statement of "1 of around 100 Factory folding sunroof cars", do you have either Fendertag code or broadcast sheet code that specs the sunroof? From what I have been informed of by the original owner of mine is that this was dealer-installed. Thx for any further info.

Grant

Hi Grant the folding sunroof option code V3 was not dealer installed . The car was taken from the assembly line and delivered to ASC, American sunroof corperation in Detroit and they installed the sunroof using a master template to cut the hole in the roof. They did some small modifications to the headliner and depending on the cars build date relocated the standard dome lamp just behind the sunroof opening as is commonly found on mid 71 to early 72 V3 cars. The later V3 cars had 2 small dome lamps mounted one on each side in the headliner beside the shoulder belt .

1138.jpg
Hello, Sorry I did not get to you sooner when I posted this car earlier this year. I still have it. My mom has been sick so I really have not done much car wise. I doubt you are still interested in it. I do have a ton of pics. These were Like TX9 said above. They were sent from the line to ASC In Detroit. Mine is a late 72 and has the small dome lights on each side. There were three build sheets in it. All say ASC typed in at the bottom. If you want pics anyway I would be glad to send them.

Happy Holidays,

Dean

Being that it has been over a year since you posted the car for sale. Where is the car located now? and are you posting any more pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back