1972 Dodge Challenger! Looking to trade!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello JohnnyCash1979 and you have a nice old Challenger , Here is the only pictures I have of Small Block's truck. I have started and moved this cool truck and drove it to the garage and parked it.
If Bill would expose my PM's I made to him that I was wanting it you would be in my shoes in the "I Like That Truck" but he knows I can't make a deal on it.
He fell on a great deal of a work truck and my offer sunk in the sand.
Sounds and looks very very nice, he can give you the particulars on the build but I love the truck, Well I would change the wheels8), but that is me:read2:.
I hope you both get what you want ,But if you don't get it I will a soon as I have a good shot at it. It is a Cadillac of a truck.

This is all I have Bill.

small block 1 truck.jpg

small block 2 truck.jpg

I hope I was not to late Small Block, Did you get ride of my truck,
We can blame it on Treva, she is keeping me busy in the new closet.

To all those I have not replied to apologize. My computer has been giving me fits. Anyway I think I got that fixed. I am still looking to trade, will also consider trades plus cash. ooking for a 68-74 A-body, 69-72 C-body, or maybe a B-body. Or?? Let me know what u have. If u want to buy make me a offer. Thanks

You know, my brother has a 70 Polara 2-door with a 383. Painted Viper red with a black vinyl top...I'll talk to him about this to see if he's interested...

I'll trade ya...69 valiant 318 auto, not to fast and not to slow...607-647-9547 I am located in 13801 NY

Nice pic.jpg

I know of one 2 door C body. It is either a 68 or 69 2 door hardtop Monaco in need of a ful restoration. However it is all there,and runs and drives. It has an excellent running 318 and perfect brakes. Mileage is an estimated 115000.

It is a very cool body style and would make an awesome big block candidate.

This model was available one year only and only in Canada I believe. It may be somewhat rare and unusual because of that.

I do have some pics,but need to upload them. Dont have time right now,so hopefully later tonight.

how about a 1969 gtx clone roller project? lots of new parts and powder coated stuff. i would like to have something to drive too work like that.

How about a 78 chrysler Cordoba. Check B-body site " just picked up"

I have a 70 340 4 spd. duster, needs work but very solid, interior is ratty, 340 is not original but the right year, runs like a raped ape, 3:55 sure grip. Rallye wheels :poke:

Thanks for all the trade offers. Why computer has not been working have of the time so I did not get to see have of these. Sorry for not replying to everyone. I need to sell the car. I am no longer looking to trade. I need the cash. I think I am going to get laid off. I will sell the for $6400.00 cash or $5900.00 cash and a suregrip center section for a 8 3/4 rearend with 4.10 or 4.30 gears in working order. U have to come to me I can not travel. I do have 1 more car so thats why I need the rearend. And even if I don't get laid off I do not have the money to fix this car. It will just keep sitting. I have plenty of pictures that I can send of the car to u if u r interested. Also can give u my number. Once again $6400.00 cash or $5900.00 cash and a suregrip with 4.10 or 4.30 gears. Thanks PM me if interested

If your interested I will send them to u. It will be late tonite and I will need a email. Getting ready to go to work. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back