-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott2683

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1972 dodge dart for sale. This is a factory slant 6 car. The engine runs and the transmission shifts, but the engine needs some work before it is drivable, most likely a new carburetor. I have documented history on this car, including previous owners names, and the broadcast sheet. The car used to be a vinyl top car, and there are some rust issues on the roof. I am in the process now of repairing them. The rest of the car is solid. Its only been garaged in Indiana for the past 4 year, the car is originally for Florida/Georgia, and the shape of the body reflects that.

The car has all trim for a new vinyl top, original hubcaps, and has been undercoated from the factory. It has the 70-71 front grill, this is because it was built in August of 71, many parts mostly grills were used on early 72 models.

I am asking $3000 OBO I can email more picture of the car. The car is located near Muncie Indiana. Also here's the link to my ebay auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Dart-Swinger-all-original-slant-6-swinger-/190665663373?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c648f238d

Attachments

• dodge dart.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 496
Yeah very solid. The roof has some issues because it was a vinyl top car, but the body is really solid. no rear quarter issues. The the trunk, floor pans, and frame look great. I tried to capture everything in the pictures I put on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back