1972 Dodge Dart Demon Trunk Lid

-

Kyle8

Reaction score
I've got an old 72 Demon trunk lid that the guy I bought my Dart from threw in to get rid of it. I have no idea what it's worth, but it's in pretty good shape save a little bit of rust on the rim. Structurally very strong though even in the rust spot. Stored inside away from rain. If anybody here is interested in it, feel free to make an offer. Also, if anybody actually knows what it's worth (even if you're not interested in it), I'd love to know. Thanks guys

Attachments

• IMAG0728.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMAG0727.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0730.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMAG0731.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 107
Your trunk lid is not for a Demon. It is a 70 and up Dart Swinger/Plymouth Scamp trunk lid. I believe it will fit Darts and Scamps from 70 up until 73 and possibly 74-76 as well.

As far as value is concerned, they are very common and I am pretty sure the 4 door lids are the same as the 2 doors so they are not rare and yours has rust so I would say $50-$75.00 would be a good price.

Joe

Your trunk lid is not for a Demon. It is a 70 and up Dart Swinger/Plymouth Scamp trunk lid. I believe it will fit Darts and Scamps from 70 up until 73 and possibly 74-76 as well.

As far as value is concerned, they are very common and I am pretty sure the 4 door lids are the same as the 2 doors so they are not rare and yours has rust so I would say $50-$75.00 would be a good price.

Joe

Oh wow. The more you know! I appreciate all the information. Thanks!

-
Back