-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ktekst

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 1972 Dodge Dart Swingers For Sale. One is a /six automatic car and the other is a 318/904 car. The 318/904 car is in the middle of a complete restoration the motor was rebuilt at some point in time and I dont believe it was original to the car I took the heads and intake off of the motor to see what it was it is a flat top forged fm piston 318 that is .040 over. Both Cars are Green Int and Ext. The /6 car runs and drives all that must be done is one tire swapped out and a battery put in it. The /6 car has immaculate interior with plastic still on all but the drivers seat. /6 car has rust in typical spots, quarters, rockers, upper drivers fender etc etc. The v8 car is very solid with only a very minimal amount of rust in the trunk floor, and I have a patch to fix that. Between the two cars, space to work on them and ambition someone could make a very nice street, street/strip, or pure drag car. The v8 car is a bare body for the most part that could be through body work and into primer in a very short period of time if someone has the ambition to do so. I have the 8 3/4 out of the v8 car and two loaded pumpkins ( 3.91 open 7.41 I believe and a 3.23 sure grip 489 casting) I have the suspension parts to convert to 73 disc but one spindle needs replaced it is worn out. I do Not have rear axles.

The car is a project and I have moved onto a pick up project and space is becoming a bigger and bigger issue, you could buy both cars and drive the /6 car while finishing the v8 car.

I will upload pictures later today.

The price is negotiable asking $2500 for the two cars and the parts listed.

I also have misc 360 parts and a set of a body tti headers, and other misc engine parts of all brands. Enquire with your Needs. Im very reasonable to deal with.

P1011171.jpg

P1011172.jpg

P1011173.jpg

P1011174.jpg

P1011175.jpg

P1011176.jpg

P1011177.jpg

P1011178.jpg

P1011179.jpg

P1011182.jpg

P1011183.jpg

P1011184.jpg

P1011185.jpg

P1011186.jpg

P1011181.jpg

P1011180.jpg

P1011187.jpg

P1011188.jpg

Anybody interested can reach me at 712 520 2015.

Thanks,

Kris Taylor

Bump.....

I can answer any questions on here or via phone 712 520 2015

Kris Taylor

For someone that is good hands on,this will be a good buy.

Bump for interest, and nemesis I agree that it is a great buy for someone who is hands on.

Kris Taylor

Bump.....

Anyone Interested Call or text me at 712 520 2015.

I really could use the Space.

I have lots of parts for these two cars. You wnt be disapointed.

Thanks Kris Taylor

Cars still sitting here... Longing for a new home and someone willing to complete.

Need space and would like to see someone complete or they could prolly part out the two cars and come out with money in their pocket too.

I have lots of 360 engine parts.

Would like to sell both cars as one package.

Price could be dropped a little if someone is interested.

Contact me here or on my cell 712 520 2015

Thanks Kris Taylor

Hey Kris, I'd be interested in the two front fenders from the disassembled car if you want to sell them separately. PM me here if you are interested, Thanks, Gary

Cars are located in Glenwood, Ia 51534

About 25 minutes from Omaha, Ne

I am not willing to part the cars out, would like to sell them as a complete package.

Thanks Kris Taylor

Bump...........

Anyone interested in these cars???

Really need the space.

Could possibly throw in some parts or cut good deals on them to get the cars gone.

Perfect Father and Son project or just project for yourself. Have lots of parts and accesories.

Would like to see the cars gone and completed by somebody with the ambition to do so......

Thanks Kris Taylor
712 520 2015

Had a little interest of late....

But can't believe no one is biting on these two cars.

UPDATE for $3300 I will include everything listed in the first post plus a brand new set of tti Headers for Abody with Smallblock, Brand new mopar perfomance valve covers and air cleaner, Brand New Aftermarker Dart Qrtr Panels and Two manual Steering boxes

Also have a few other parts might throw in to see them go fast.... 360 core complete, etc etc

Kris Taylor
712 520 2015

Please contact me with questions would like to see cars gone ASAP

Ugh... I would like the rear bumper/extensions/fillers, but don't need the whole car :-( Bump, good deal!

ktekst. In the future please, without fail, post your location in the first post on your ad. Count this as a freebee. You can edit it now and post a location.
Small Block

Sorry I didnt list the location in the original post, I went to edit it now and it will only let me edit my last post.

The Cars are located in GLENWOOD, IA 51534

I will keep you in mind on the tti's but i want to hold onto them and try and get the whole package gone.

Someone with room and time could buy these cars, take the parts they want and resell the rest here and on ebay and come out pretty well i believe.

Thanks,

Kris Taylor

BUMP......

Any interest ???

Its getting to be some really nice weather here , 70s all week....

Would really like to see these cars gone.

Anyone interested contact me, I am willing to answer any and all questions. Don't be afraid to shoot me offers or ask questions. . .

Thanks
Kris Taylor

BUMP.....

Need cars gone anybody out there with money and interest contact me.

Would like to see cars completed by someone else and would like to use money to finish other projects.

Kris Taylor

Possibly, I am on the verge of parting the cars out. Shoot me a price in a pm that you would be interested in paying.

Thanks
Kris Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back