-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolhandluke

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Last weekend I bought a 1965 Dart GT from a gentleman on here, the humblebee, so now I've got my '72 Dodge Dart for sale, it's a 318 auto car, original engine and transmission. I just rebuilt the whole front suspension with a PST poly kit, it included all the bushings, upper and lower ball joints, inner/outer tie rod ends (and I upgraded to the solid adjusters), and pitman arm. The stereo is a JVC cd player with auxillary input, (I keep my ipod in the car to keep from having to change cd's), and the wheels are Ansen Sprint aluminum slotted mags. The two front tires have less than 250 miles on them, but one of the rear tires is worn pretty good and needs replaced. The car runs great, has power steering and manual brakes with 10" drums. The engine ticks for about five seconds when you crank it up and then quits, I believe it's a lifter that leaks down. The carburetor also needs rebuilt, I bought it on here used and just put it on, and there's a slight flat spot when you hit the gas. There is a leak in the power steering, I've had to add a some fluid every couple weeks. There is a little rust in the quarter panels behind the rear wheels, but no rust on the fenders, floor pans, or trunk. The car needs carpet and a front seat cover (or I know a guy I can send you to who has correct bucket seats he said he'd take $250 for). The car was oringally hunter green, but it's currently primer black. I'm asking $3000 OBO, or I'll do partial trades for gold, silver, guns, or a full four speed setup for my '65 dart. Car is located in Walhalla, SC, in the NW corner of SC. I have a clear title for the car in my name.
Thanks guys!

Attachments

• 72dart1.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 3,010
  • 72dart2.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,280
  • 72dart3.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 762
  • 72dart4.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 610
  • 72dart5.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 591