-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolhandluke

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a '72 Dodge Dart for sale, it's a 318/904 car, original engine and transmission. I bought a '65 Dart gt, the humble bee, from a gentleman from this site, so the '72 needs to go.
I just rebuilt the whole front suspension with a PST poly kit, it included all the bushings, upper and lower ball joints, inner/outer tie rod ends (and I upgraded to the solid adjusters), and pitman arm. The stereo is a JVC cd player with auxillary input, (I keep my ipod in the car to keep from having to change cd's), and the wheels are Ansen Sprint aluminum slotted mags. The two front tires have less than 250 miles on them, but one of the rear tires is worn pretty good and needs replaced. The car runs great, has power steering and manual brakes with 10" drums. There is a leak in the power steering, I've had to add a some fluid every couple weeks. There is a rust in the quarter panels behind the rear wheels, and a little surface rust on the floors (no pinholes) . The car needs carpet and a front seat cover (or I know a guy I can send you to who has correct bucket seats he said he'd take $250 for). The car was oringally hunter green, but it's currently primer black. I'm asking $3000 OBO, or I'll do partial trades for gold, silver, guns, a nice pocket watch, or a full four speed setup for my '65. Car is located in Walhalla, SC, the NW corner of south carolina. I also have some four speed parts for the car, bellhousing, z bar, flywheel, clutch (unsure of condition), and floor hump that I'll throw in for the right offer
3E73G93H35Fe5H15M3cba5a024c36522d1bff.jpg

No, I don't have any other wheels to go on the car.

The price is 3000 or best offer, so don't be afraid to make an offer to trade for the stuff I posted above. And if I'm way too high on the price, let me know

How about delivery to Pennsylvania? Looking for a nice project like that.

I was going to get some more pics, but my wife went to see her family for thanksgiving (I have no interest in being at the in-laws all weekend) but she took the darn camera with her. I'll take some pictures when she gets back.
What are the wheels worth, by the way? They're 15", not sure of the width. I have the same ones on my '65 I just bought, but they're 14"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back