Status
Not open for further replies.

GermzD74

Cool Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a complete dart for sale (posting on here for a friend) it belongs to his dad, which he owns a shop, in Chula Vista, CA.

As stated by him, the car is completely redone... $7500!

To keep it brief here is what it has.

318, not over bored, Four BB, excellent A/C with strong cold air, 7 1/4 rear end I think, expensive small bolt pattern wheels, 15x8 rear (widest you can get) and 15X6 front.

The drops on the paint is just a bit of bird poop it got that day. lol Its by the beach.

Interior is awesome as well as the exterior.

For more information call the owner, Mr. Cogswell, @ 619-424-7446 (I know not much except what good looking it was haha)

Here is a short video of the dart, its off my celly so its not that good, in person it sounded awesome, didn't know 318's were that mean hehe.

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj259/gregin12/?action=view&current=VIDEO_009.flv

Ps. Im probably going to the spring fling in Burbank, CA this may, if you'll be there I might tell him to take it there. Or you can deal a shipment with him.

IMAGE_459.jpg

IMAGE_460.jpg

IMAGE_461.jpg

IMAGE_462.jpg

IMAGE_464.jpg

IMAGE_465.jpg

Anyone interested in some more detailed pictures, and information? I will get all the information for this car, it is not mine, it's my bud dad's car,
car is ready to go and enjoy! Price is what he is asking not getting anything from this other than my bud's help to restore my car.

:read2:

I have to say, this car is friggin sweet! Does it have a clean title and is it currently registered? Any more pics, like of the interior? Kudos, it is really cool looking!

German, better pics of the car will help sell it here or any other place it is listed. The 3rd shot is the only half way decent pic and that one has a body blocking the front pass side a bit. If they really want to sell the car, tell them to stage the car somewhere nice, don't take pics with the sun facing the camera and add other shots that show off the car's attributes (ie. interior, engine compartment, etc.).

I have to say, this car is friggin sweet! Does it have a clean title and is it currently registered? Any more pics, like of the interior? Kudos, it is really cool looking!

I will see my friend probably this weekend, gonna get a few auto body lessons, I'll take a bunch of good pictures of it all, underside too. It's probably registered, I'm pretty sure since the dad drives it, and I doubt he would drive it unregistered, I'll get more info. :cheers:

German, better pics of the car will help sell it here or any other place it is listed. The 3rd shot is the only half way decent pic and that one has a body blocking the front pass side a bit. If they really want to sell the car, tell them to stage the car somewhere nice, don't take pics with the sun facing the camera and add other shots that show off the car's attributes (ie. interior, engine compartment, etc.).

Hey Ben! Hehe yeah, when I took these pictures, they were more for myself and to show my friends, I've never been so close to such a nice mopar, other than the ones at the fall fling hehehe,

Then after he said he's actually selling it I told him I would help him out. After all this is the site to pass on these treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back