-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clhyer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my baby, time for her to make someone else smile. I have pretty much stopped driving and haven't put 1,000 miles on it since 2019. Nothing original - a total resto-mod completed in 2011 with every system upgraded to make a great cruiser. I used to do car shows and have won a good many awards; I used to travel with one year doing a trip from Georgia to Toronto. I've had a heap of fun, but it's time to let her go. A few highlights:
318 LA engine, 998/999 transmission
Edlebrock 650 carb, dual exhaust
50/120 Amp alternator
2.90 sure grip 8 1/4 rear
15" BBP wheels
Front disc brakes, front & rear sway bars, 11" x 2 1/2" rear drums
Original a/c car have upgraded the compressor to newer Sanden style
Power steering with quick ratio box and power steering fluid cooler
Tinted glass, custom interior
Halogen headlights with Ron Francis wiring kit
Lots of photo documentation on the restore.
If you want additional photos, please ask!

Many thanks,
Cal Hyer
Byron, Ga.

Aug29,2007 039.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

Does that car have a trailer hitch under the license plate? If so, what have you trailered with the car?

Good spot TX9. It does have a trailer hitch, fabricated and attached iaw the owners manual instructions that have been posted up.
I've never towed anything with it. I used it for a bike rack. When I took trips I made it a point to stop in mid afternoon and check into a motel in an interesting town; unload the bike and go explore.

0712141426.jpg

What are those front seats form they don't look stock?

Bryan

Thanks for the question Bryan, they are from 74-76 A Body with deluxe interior. Here is a stock pic from a Year One cat:

IMG_3227.png

I had the covers done locally, I’ve always been a fan of that heart logo - and the door panels were done to match the stripes on the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back