1972 Duster 318 $7500.00 (Not Mine)

-
Guys to the south will say overpriced, but locally, that looks like a good deal. $4500 would be better, but unlikely around here.

I hate when they hose down the entire engine compartment with black paint, wiper motor and all, although it does show the quality of workmanship throughout!! At $7500??..thanks but no thanks!! Geof

I hate when they hose down the entire engine compartment with black paint, wiper motor and all, although it does show the quality of workmanship throughout!!

you think it looks bad when those guys paint the engine bay you should see how they paint their apartment :banghead:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EalqlDjTnPw"]Mr Bean - Painting with Fireworks - YouTube[/ame]

I hate when they hose down the entire engine compartment with black paint, wiper motor and all, although it does show the quality of workmanship throughout!! At $7500??..thanks but no thanks!! Geof

No argument here. Will he get $7500? Hard to say. Would I pay it? Nope.

I decided to list my dart for $7500 and I received a lot of messages the first day of people wanting to look at it. Sadly it's still snowed in :p

-
Back