-
Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfindcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
this is a great project, original 340 4 spd car, have clear title... drive train is long gone, no engine or trans , small block 360 available but not included. original high impact lemon twist yellow car. solid floors and frames, this car was raced sometime in the late 70's-80's in south Dakota at thunder valley dragway. when I received the car the inner fenders were cut out for fender well headers, and rear qtrs. cut near the bottom for oversize tires, needs lower patch panels behind the wheel well on passenger and driver side, these parts are about $110 per side, I had the the inner fender wells replaced, the spare tire bottom was cut out for a fuel cell, that has also been replaced. doors, fenders, trunk lid, roof, trunk floor and all glass is good, comes with several parts, an A body Auto console, nice grill, nice tail lights,4 small bolt ralley rims, pair of skinny small bolt centerlines with new tires, inner door and rear panels in nice shape, decent headliner, rear seat but no front seats. this is a decent project, all the normal a-body problem areas seem very solid. located between Milwaukee and Chicago. asking $2650 or reasonable offer. I have only the one older picture to post and will be traveling for work for about a week, will try to get more pics when I get back, feel free to email me any questions.

Attachments

• duster 2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,424
Do you have pictures of the replaced inner fender and rear quarters and the inside trunk where the spare tire sits that was replaced. any pictures of the inside interior and under the hood? so I can get an idea what will need to be replaced. and just what axactly is left of the car? sounds like a lot missing.

yes, I can get more pics, rear of wheel wells on qtrs. need to be installed, that hasn't been done, I pulled the car from the person doing the body work for me, he was leaving it sit , not getting anywhere. I bought the patch panels,the patch panels will be supplied, I can get more pictures, for now you can see the what the frontend looked like when I received it as an older strip car and what was done.

Attachments

• dusfen.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 777
  • dusinner2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 786
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back