1972 Duster 340 garage find

-
If you want the car the long distance shouldnt stop you. I just made a long distance purchase myself and I'm not gonna lie...I was freaking out about it. When the carrier arrived all my smiles replaced the freaking out pretty quickly.

If you want the car the long distance shouldnt stop you. I just made a long distance purchase myself and I'm not gonna lie...I was freaking out about it. When the carrier arrived all my smiles replaced the freaking out pretty quickly.

I'm outside the country now and won't be back for several weeks, so the timing isn't right. Plus, the cost of the car, and shipping to Texas, puts me above my budget (some of us have those :-({|=). I agree with you though, distance isn't an issue, as long as everything else works.

Did it stay in CT or has it moved out of state?

No, Not at all..when they built a 340 Duster tail panel stripe was always there...If you wanted V5X the stripe was deleted and the fender emblems included...the emblems were the identifier at that point, not the large 340 decals..

UPDATE: I recently discovered buyers in 72 could in fact delete ALL stripes if so desired....V68 delete longitudinal and V88 delete transverse or rear stripes. Of course V5X (body side moldings) were optional.

-
Back