1972 Duster EV-2 340 car, what's it worth?

-

roboman7s

Reaction score
What I'm wondering is what a 340 72 EV-2 Duster is worth. It's either a 3 speed or a 4 speed car it does have a 3 speed shifter in it though, haven't decoded the Fender tag yet. Car is in somewhat rough shape, needs quarters, fenders and some door work. White bucket seat interior that needs redone, floor pans are solid but trunk pan needs the typical stuff. Shark Tooth grille is in good shape, has the Kelsey Hayes disc brakes on the front and 8-3/4 rear with supposed sure-grip. Motor and tranny is gone of course.

I know it's hard without pictures but just trying to get an idea.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

brandon

Just going by what you've described, and what parts are there I would venture the $2,000-$2,500 range. Even if the body were beyond repair it sounds like there may be a lot of good parts on it.

I think i would agree at this point. with your description and no pics, i would say 2000.00 or so. If I was looking to buy it, I would hope less...

Yep I'm thinking at one time is was a real nice ride!!! It's to bad it has gotten to where it is now. My question now is:

I have a 71 demon, nothing special, 318 Auto car. I'm trying to decide if taking the bucket seats out of the duster redoing them and sticking them in the demon as well as using the clutch pedals and front disc brakes on the demon is a good idea or just look at selling the duster and buying what I need for the demon. I just hate to see this Duster get parted out, even though I need the parts, it's just something that your not going to find every day.

Thanks again for the information guys.

-
Back