[WANTED] 1972 Duster fender splash shields

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe tomorrow night after we get back if its not to late. I do everything with a camera and a computer. I don't have a smart phone.

Metal or plastic. I believe I have a couple of each. I don't sell junk everything is cleaned.$135 plus ride for plastic. $115 plus ride for metal . That is for a pair. The metal you will have to buy the rubber seals for them from Detroit Muscle. The plastic style doesn't take the rubber seals. The seals are built into the plastic.

100_0040.JPG

Hello..ok I will purchase the metal set for left and right,,,do have the rubber seals .

ok great,,,even if they need some repairs I would be interested...decided to go metal because I think metal would make fender more rigid
Thanks Again
Glen

I used plastic on my cars. They keep pressure on the fender and do not hold the moisture , And they never rust, There was a reason they got away from the metal in 1973. And most of the 73 and newer cars didn't have as much rear fender well rust. The main reason I used them was to cut weight. I would use them on my Demon if I could find a set. Dusters are different and I only have Plastic for Duster not Dart at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back