1972 Duster Headliner

-

duster 2

dustertwo
Reaction score
I am having a tough time making a choice on 2 headliner manufactures.One is SMS and the other is Classic Industeries..Need the abs plastic type headliner...also looking for sail panels to match the headliner which I see in the Classic catalog...I called SMS and they will sell material to cover panels...Still at a standstill trying to make a decision...Looking for someone who has had experience with either of these companys.
Thanks

Just to make things a little more complicated. I have been reading some bad reviews of the Classic Industries customer service. I believe they get most (if not all) their interior stuff from Legendary. I expect the prices are similar (though I haven't compared) and Legendary's customer service is, well, legendary :)

Just to make things a little more complicated. I have been reading some bad reviews of the Classic Industries customer service. I believe they get most (if not all) their interior stuff from Legendary. I expect the prices are similar (though I haven't compared) and Legendary's customer service is, well, legendary :)

-
Back