[WANTED] 1972 Duster interior parts...."BLUE"

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple armrests and a steering wheel in "average" condition....

the link will send to where I have it posted

I have Blue interior trim parts if you are interested . I will sell it all as a package. several Arm rests, steering wheel, some seat belts, 4 kick panels, 6 visors, coat hanger, shoulder strap clip covers. column cover, etc here are some pics/ The wheel is still in the car it is a 3 spoke upgrade not the base model if interested I will take a picture. I am sure I have more blue parts but this is what I found on the first walk around. All of these parts will cost you $175 shipped I will through in the steering wheel for $225 shipped for all. Shipping to you will be around $50 I will pay that with the full payment of $225. You must take it all. you sell what you don't need. Steve

DSCN0206.JPG

DSCN0207.JPG

DSCN0208.JPG

DSCN0209.JPG

DSCN0210.JPG

DSCN0211.JPG

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the pics. Can you post a pic of the steering wheel?

Thanks,
Jay

I have Blue interior trim parts if you are interested . I will sell it all as a package. several Arm rests, steering wheel, some seat belts, 4 kick panels, 6 visors, coat hanger, shoulder strap clip covers. column cover, etc here are some pics/ The wheel is still in the car it is a 3 spoke upgrade not the base model if interested I will take a picture. I am sure I have more blue parts but this is what I found on the first walk around. All of these parts will cost you $175 shipped I will through in the steering wheel for $225 shipped for all. Shipping to you will be around $50 I will pay that with the full payment of $225. You must take it all. you sell what you don't need. Steve

View attachment 1715182513

View attachment 1715182514

View attachment 1715182515

View attachment 1715182516

View attachment 1715182517

View attachment 1715182518

Here are some pictures of the wheel. I took it off and wiped the dirt of. The center is discolored and the wheel is not perfect but would be a nice driver or clean it up with a good cleaner.
DSCN0219.JPG

DSCN0220.JPG

DSCN0221.JPG

DSCN0222.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back