[FOR SALE] 1972 duster slant driver-Missouri_$2500 obo

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is all the bright red patches where the body was rusted and patched?

yes, I have pics before any patch work. the rust was cut out, Ospho applied to inner metle, patch wire welded in, epoxy primer applied, filler applied, I good the filler close,, then put on coal of red equipment paint, until I paint it. I would then D A it off and finish the filler work. and go from there.

I see you said frame is solid/good. How about floors, trunk, and is the underneath solid but "brown and flakey", or is it "clean" solid. I hope you know what I mean...

yes, the frame is like it came out of the factory, yes its good. I patched the front drives side floor pan with metal. mig welded, the car came undercoated so it is still good.
this is not a "perfect" car, but way better than 95% of the cars I see people give more for.
only reason I would sell it is i'm into the early A cars. i',m basically retired and will probably? go back to my "piddley" job in the spring. if not sold. I will just use it for my daily driver next year.
and yes duster experts, it is a 72, correct title, dash vin, fender atg, yes origianallly an FE5 red car.
P O had bought NEW repop door panels, front and back, NEW dash PAD not crappy plastic cap, upper door weatherstripping rubbber.$ 900 worth of stuff there, .....

for the guys that want a car to put a SB in, I would keep the eng ,tranny, rad and knock of a few hundred........
otherwise, i'll keep it and drive it work next spring. thanks for looking......

That car is worth $2000 all day long.
I don't like dusters, but someone must want it.
Come on FABO's, these cars are getting harder to find not rotted out.

That car is worth $2000 all day long.
I don't like dusters, but someone must want it
Come on FABO's, these cars are getting harder to find not rotted out.
I wanted it, still want it. It is 10 1/2 hours from me. I tried to buy it but distance stopped the deal. I wanted to go 7 hrs of the way (my brothers place), and pay the full 2500. It didn't work, and I understand.

I have loaded up cars to meet a potential buyer some where , only to get "shot in the foot". learned the hard way, not to spend $100 for fuel, and 8 hours on the road. nothing personal to anyone, but I just don't do it.

I've traveled many a mile after old mopars, no one ever meet me with it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back