Status
Not open for further replies.

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling a pair of 1972 Duster tail lights. The bezels are in great shape, only one small nick on the raised silver part of one of the bezels. No cracks...nothing. They have what's left of the original gasket. The housings are in great shape, one mounting tab has a slight crack but it's not all the way through the tab. One hole where the tail light goes in is slightly melted but just very slightly. The black paint on the bezels would have to be repainted if you want them for a show car. The silver paint looks good. They definitley need new gaskets though but those are pretty cheap from what I've seen. The dots on the silver part of the bezels in the pictures is just water.:icon_smi: They come with all the mounting bolts. These are the nicest '72 tail lights I've personally seen....most are cracked to heck!

I'm asking $160 obo (Canadian $) plus shipping from B.C Canada. They are all packaged and ready to go!!!

*WILL ALSO CONSIDER TRADES FOR 1973 DUSTER OR 1969 CHARGER PARTS!!!*

DSC_1323.jpg

DSC_1325.jpg

DSC_1326.jpg

DSC_1327.jpg

DSC_1328.jpg

DSC_1329.jpg

DSC_1324.jpg

Whatever damage they have is listed in the original post :) If you'd like PM me your zip code and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back