-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burlapen

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This was a car my buddies and I built last year for the Roadkill Zip Tie Drags in Tucson, AZ. We road tripped it almost 1,500 plus miles without incident. My son has been driving it back and forth to school since then and its been dead nuts reliable. I'll get the bad out of the way first; it will need quarters, a tail panel, and a some more work on the roof. The engine also smokes a bit and uses a bit of oil though the leak down is well within spec (see my oil consumption thread in magnum swap section).

Here is a list of stuff it has:

2001 5.9 Magnum out of a 2001 Durango (serpentine setup etc).
Performer RPM intake with Holley 650 DP.
Summit 360 oil pan, headman headers, flowmaster mufflers.
New Hughes Engines hyd roller cam with matching valve springs and retainers ($$).
727 trans, Ford 8.8 rear with 3.55 sure grip (or whatever ford calls it).
New U Joints and yokes/flanges, Mallory return style fuel pump with regulator.
Kelsey-Hayes front discs, 14x6 Rallies front, 15x8 rear, 245's front, 275's rear (new)
Brand new, never used Edelbrock Performer RPM nitrous kit jetted to 150 HP
IMG_2803.jpg
IMG_2804.jpg
IMG_2803.jpg
IMG_2804.jpg
IMG_2805.jpg
IMG_2806.jpg
IMG_2807.jpg
IMG_2808.jpg
IMG_2809.jpg
IMG_2810.jpg
IMG_2811.jpg

From the inside it seems like you are driving a really nice car. The interior, gauge cluster, glass are all in really good condition. All the gauges and lights, door locks work (gas gauge is off a bit), the wiring isn't hacked etc. The body rust is the rough part about the car but I don't see evidence of any previous accidents and it is passible with a Roadkill/street sweeper vibe. We are spoiled and usually don't deal with much rust in this part of CA but the car spent most of its life in the bay area and the ocean got to it a bit (plus the vinyl top didn't help). Here is a link to a video of when we put the car together . It is definitely a quick, fun driver that you can bang around and not worry about which is what I love about it. BTW it has different wheels in some of the pic. The nicer Mopar Rallies are what are on it currently. Thanks.

Car is located in Fresno, CA. $6k or offer.

IMG_2810.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back