-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73duster318auto

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys ,I'm from fbbo I'm a charger guy . I was asked buy a older friend of mine to sell his car. He has run into a bind with a lot if medical bills pileing up on him! So he decided tinker his duster go! So I posted it over on fbbo but obviously it needs to be over here too. So I'll cut to the point he wants only $11,000 firm for this pressteen car! He decided instead of putting the number up there and haggle he wants a quick sale and put the quick sale price up!
So the duster is a 72 gold duster tlwith the leaning tower of power /6 an automatic it runs and drives perfectly car has power steering ,the car even has ice cold A/C! The brakes were also just redone, along with the interior. The paint is less then 5 years old and it's perfect. The car rarely gets driven and when it's parked it's in a garage. This car is in perfect condition and would make anyone very happy. I'll let the pictures tell you how nice this car is! This is not my car but ask any ?'s and I'll get the infov asap. Again he would blike it sold quickly so I'm listing it on a few sites! Good luck decide quick we will sell overseas money needs to clear before car leaves. Msg me for help . I'm well known on fbbo Bbcharger500 . This is a legitimate car for sale.
photo0_4.jpg
photo0_2.jpg
photo0_3.jpg
photo0_6.jpg
photo0_5.jpg
photo0_7.jpg
photo0_8.jpg
photo0_10.jpg

If I didn't say it enough this car is perfect no rust at all . Ac that works and only $11,000 firm you can't go wrong msg me for more information thanks

Taking a wild guess at the location from the Florida plate???

The car is in central fl. Palm bay to be exact 32907
I'll have to ask him but I think I remember something about Richard petty

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back