-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoosierdaddy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
72 Gold Duster , this car started life as a /6 and been well cared for most of its life . I purchased this car out of Florida Dec 2017 . The car undergone extensive change in the last couple of years . The car now has a Magnum 360 with Comp Cam 264HR12 , with iron ported heads and 727 tranny with Hughes 3000 stahl converter , RVMB . The tranny was used and unknown but seems to operate fine . I bought the motor from another individual built but never installed in a car so I don't have every ounce of detail but there is less than 250 miles on the motor . I do have pics of the motor with the heads and pan off . The car has power steering 15" 6 and 8 Summit factory rally wheels , 8 3/4 with a Dr diff power lok , used SBP axles , manual disk / drum , new 5 leaf leaf springs , shocks , Summit exhaust , Tanks Inc tank with in tank pump , Doug's headers , aluminum radiator 2 core 1" cores , rebuilt front suspension and Cooper 215/65 and 255/60 tires . I'm sure I'm forgetting things but everything driveline wise aside from the tranny has 250 mi or less . The car has had 1 known respray in the late 90's and the body is very solid and not mudded up . I have a file of paper work including the build sheet and invoice . I almost forgot the vinyl top is original and in excellent shape .
What does the car need , I have not re centered the steering wheel or had an alignment done , the dash lights are not working and someone repaired the spare tire well and did a so so job . The spare tire well is not terrible but the car deserves to have it right . This is not a long list of to do's but I want to make sure everyone knows .

This is not a fire sale but I'll work with any legitimate buyer to make sure we bought get what we want . $15500 OBO no trades .

DSC_0714.JPG

DSC_0722.JPG

DSC_0715.JPG

DSC_0723.JPG

Is that anti freeze laying in the intake in the engine photo?

I did a quick check and the anti freeze is coming from the temp sensor fitting in the manifold . Seems like your never done when dealing with old cars ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back