Contact seller
1972 mexican valiant superbee , originally 318/4spd car with console

360 engine holley strip dominator intake
650 dp carb
hedman shorty headers
833 trans
dana 44 rear end ( original )
disc brake car
original wheels and everything only thing not stock are aftermarket bucket seats, this car came with stock buckets the sames as a 72 demon.

car runs great have all documentation can arrange transportation to USA , car is located in Mexico

asking price $ 7,400

is the price in dollars or whatever you use in Mexico?

And where in Mexico is it .....how far from Texas is it?

Price is USD , Car is located in Queretaro, MX , for the asking price I can deliver in tamaulipas or nuevo leon which are border states from Texas

silly thought, would you be able to install a new rear seal, chuck it across the border into texas and have someone drive it back to Michigan ?

I have a friend who will be in texas next week :)

Does it have the fender tag? Build sheet?
Is that rot on the passenger side cowl above the blower motor?

It should have a fender tag but no build sheet , it is rust I can take pictures of the small rusted areas , the car had bodywork done by the previous owner that was not the best but it is in decent condition.

well , it's a long story the thing is over here automex was the chrysler factory and had all chrysler and dodge cars mixed up , no plymouth brand here so plymouths where chrysler

this car is a valiant super bee , fist two years of production 70-71 where duster front end and back panel , 72 is like this one , 73 it changed to the dart-sport front end

there was no dodge demon or v8 duster over here, if it was a slant 6 it was a duster , v8 was a superbee

318 as there where no 340 option in méxico , it did had some 340 parts like the cam and the intake and exhaust manifolds.

it had the hood tach ( like the one on the red picture , I have it for the car btw it is included but it's not working )

hd suspension and disc brakes, functional hood scoop and well some méxico exclusives like the strong Dana 44 rear end.

And of course the name , the superbee tag was only offered in an A body in méxico.

silly thought, would you be able to install a new rear seal, chuck it across the border into texas and have someone drive it back to Michigan ?

I have a friend who will be in texas next week :)

The pice I'm selling it for includes delivery to the border , and crossing it over. From there it is up to the buyer , I can quote transportation like I said or if the buyer knows someone who will drive it the car is in road condition suspension, brakes are perfect ( for a 72 car with manual brakes ) and steering wonders a little bit at 60mph + but nothing crazy or scary.

I can replace the seal on the axle for the new owner ofcourse no charge.

I have to check about the fender tag but it is not like any USA fender tag as this cars where built here.

Fender tag and a cool "warning do not reverse polarity on battery cables , connect negative to ground " tag as well and will take pics tomorrow

Pm sent, on 1980 Cordoba wheels, if this car sells in the states perhaps the wheels can cross the border in the SuperBee......

Pics of the rusted areas , the bodywork done was a little filler happy but if you have a donor car or parts lying arround it's rusted in the usual A-body areas and it needs a dash pad.

I have the complete front glass bezel , I just removed it for a rust check. by the way all glass is in good condition.

This plate indicates model year and other info

And I have this spare grille to go with the car

So there it is, I have the original thermoquad carb to go with the car if someone is interested instead of the holley 650dp, or for a small amount of $

And the tach , how it was mounted, it does not work as fas as I know and it's missing the dial , I do have the cover and of course it goes with the car it's one of the superbee only features along with the snorkel scoop ( the scoop is the original one by the way no replica )

wife shot down the idea of buying a car without seeing it
so im going to have to pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back