-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hinkdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm considering trading my 72 Cutlass. 79k miles on matching engine, I haven't checked the trans or rear end but they should be original as well. Previous owner got it with 65k. Previous owner had quarters replaced professionally and painted. Straight as an arrow beautiful paint with vinyl stripes. New top, carpet, interior including seat covers, carpet, door panels etc, convertible lines and pump, tires and door handles etc. Car is beautiful and runs perfect. No shimmies, strange noises or issues. Starts right up, idles perfectly and has plenty of power; for an olds.

Imperfections: radio is aftermarket and inop; blower motor inop but worked and heater core is still hooked up, wiper motor is new and works but I haven't put on the new chrome wipers. The wipers are in the trunk in case I get stuck in a rain storm. I like the way it looks better without them or I'm lazy, can't remember.

I'm primarily looking for a Bbody but will consider a or c bodies or ?. Will trade up or down

Correction, previous owner got it with 75k miles so 4k since 05.

I do have a title for the car, its an old one from CT but CT doesn't require Titles on vehicles over something like 30 years.

For the most part I'm looking for an even trade. I put the car away weeks ago and normally wouldn't touch it again till march. What are u offering? Thanks

Well I have a mini-project 1967 dart GT Convertible. I also have some friends that maybe looking. My Dart has documented 49K but sat so long seals and stuff needs to be redone. Has a new top and body is great, tranny is good, early 67 no pwr steering or brakes. starts every time,etc

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while. 67 Dart is not exactly what im looking for. cheers and happy holidays

Well since I'm the one with the car for sale I'd figured I'd chime in. I'm not on here much as I've been working like a dog. While I'd love to get 18K for it, I don't think its a realistic price. I quit my job and started a small business so I will probably end up selling it in the spring but its still early so we'll see.

I will list the car in May for $14,500. The car was built to a high driver standard and has no rust or bondo etc. I also have a 72 Dart Swinger with a 360. Fun car but a little small for the boys in car seats in the back. Its almost rust free and I may end up keeping her. I always wanted a Bbody or 68-69 Cutlass Coupe. I just don't have the time to restore a car anymore. Small projects are fun but a total restore isn't in the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back