1972 Plymouth Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like you should have helped him with the description.Frame off resto on a unibody?

He was having problems with Ebay while listing i will be loading interior pictures today, as for the frame off description i believe he ment it more as to the type of restoration as every nut and bolt was taken off.

Took more pictures of this car. He has come down to a more reasonable number I think 21,000.

Whole story to the car is my dads good friend who owns a paint and body shop was restorning the car with a customer as well as a true 69 roadrunner. Guy spend 40k on this car and ran out of money beofre it was complete my dad bought it we finished it drove it around a little (191 miles on restore)

Engine - 318 bored .30 over zero decked. Eddy heads and 318/360 intake ceramic headers. This engine runs extremely well. Block was painted to match the car

Trans - smaller mopar auto trans, but was built correctly to handle the engine (not sure the size not a 727 maybe 904?)

Rear - car had a 7.24 when we got it I build a 8.25 with a sure grip and a set of 3:31 strange engineering gears. NO whinning at all grips great.

Chassis - aftermarket rear swaybar and bolt in subframe connectors. full chassis was undercoated. BBP all the way around with Tubular Upper control arms. Power Steering as well.

Paint - Panther Pink FLAWLESS, has the twister stripe kit and ladder bars, sharktooth front grill, and dual scoops.

Interior - Flawless white apholstery, bucket seats with the silver square inserts on the seats. Dash was a custom job done by the paint and body man, this was done correctly all steel work, not just a bondo and sanding job. Vintage air will freeze you out.

In all this is not an everyday driver it is a show car. I was asked what kind of gas millage it got once... wanted to buy it for his wife an everyday driver. It generally gets 9-12 to a gallon. Very loud. Fun to drive.

http://s1167.photobucket.com/albums/q622/aburk1/duster/

exterior pictures
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3054702494.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back