-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CornDog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring. This car was originally Petty Blue with a full black vinyl top and blue interior. In the early 90's the car was painted hemi orange and the interior was dyed black. The original front and rear seats were recovered with black vinyl and still look great. Original 318/904. The car runs and drives fine but the tranny slips a little bit. Brakes work fine. Power drum brakes all the way around. All headlamps, tail lights, signal lights, etc. work. All of the factory A/C stuff is still intact but will need to be recharged. This car also has power steering. The top is painted and is not an actual half-vinyl top. For the most part this car is pretty solid. It does have a few rust bubbles here and here (mostly on the driver quarter). The interior is decent but could stand to be freshened up. With very little work this car would be a nice daily driver that you can drive while you fix it up.

For many pictures of this car, visit http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/CornDog05/1972 Plymouth Satellite/?start=all

This car has the fender tag and a clear Mississippi title. The car is located in Jackson, MS.

I am asking $3500 for the car.

72ply051.jpg

72ply014.jpg

72ply002.jpg

72ply065.jpg

Car is still for sale. Had a deal fall through. Make an offer. I'm also open to trades too. What do you have?

Justin
"CornDog"

id absolutely love to take it off your hands...but im short on cash...i do have a 64 dodge dart that is my daily driver...only 72xxx miles. nearly finishes restoarion..mosst body work is done..just needs sanded...put a frsh black coat on it just so it wouldnt be primer...has a 225 slant six...interior all original..doubt youd be interested?

id absolutely love to take it off your hands...but im short on cash...i do have a 64 dodge dart that is my daily driver...only 72xxx miles. nearly finishes restoarion..mosst body work is done..just needs sanded...put a frsh black coat on it just so it wouldnt be primer...has a 225 slant six...interior all original..doubt youd be interested?

I may have it sold but I'm leaving the options open. Please send pictures to me a where are you located?

thanks
Justin
"CornDog"

I know this is a VERY OLD post, but for some reason I still get emails on this car. The car SOLD on Nov. 2009. Thanks for the interest... that I still get on this car.

Justin
"CornDog"

Do it yourself....click on thread tools and click on mark as sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back