1972 Plymouth Scamp

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with DD on this one, can't find anything close to that down our way... we'd be fighting over that one!

For some reason the auto notify feature does not work on this forum for me. It does everywhere else.

Anyways, I know it is a fair price. Not a steal at scrap price but fair. It does need to go and I am pretty motivated to move it due to a new project.

When I get back from vacation towards the end of the month, I am going to get pretty serious about selling it.

ROB

im want'n another:),, im interested n yours, could send me pics body& int. how is cross memb. where torsion bars go in? they're prone 2 rust there. my family lives in sisters Or. I am serious,, im gonna buy a s/6 a-body soon

Here is the PB link: http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/toyotajeep/1972 Plymouth Scamp/#!cpZZ3QQtppZZ20

It is at the front of the ad also. I live about 2 hours S of Sisters. That is close enough to deal in person, deliver etc.

LMK what you think. I can get more pics if needed. Some parts of the car are way better than normal. Others (the bolt on door and fender) could be better but are fixable.

Besides the lack of rust, the best thing about the car is fact that it hasn't been molested by kids etc. and is stock.

PM me your email and I can get you some better pics if needed.

ROB

I will be away from the computer for a couple of weeks. I should be back online sometime around the 24th of the month and I would love to sell this. Please check back in then when I get back.

Thanks

$800.00 firm or trade for some specific items.

I don't want to ship. If you are local, I may be able to help with delivery.

PM me for more information.

Thank you so much.

ROB

I would consider a trade or a partial trade towards a dirt bike, the bigger the better and 4 stroke.

Also, I can use some tools for my shop.

Another thing would be Jeep parts-I have some specific things I am looking for.

One more thing is this. I was going to convert it to small block. I think I have everything from the mounts, engine 3 different types of automatics, radiator, some mild speed parts for a sb and 2-3 engines themselves. Some wiring as well.

If the car were purchased, I would be pretty reasonable on extra parts to get in going with a v8.

Thanks, ROB

I'd take a partial trade for some tires for my 89 Cummins, etc.

Serious, local cash in hand offers will be considered. I don't want to sell, but really, I have too much going on with life, work etc. and it needs to go to someone who will get on it and do something with it.

PM me your email for pics etc. I am ready to do business, and I am around everyday for the next week.

ROB

BTT

I have a couple of slow weeks at work and I could help with delivery for expenses.

My other car is gone now and this one needs to go too. It is kinda sad, but it is what it is.

Also, I am willing to look at partial tool trades etc. Specifically welders, bench vice, press etc.

ROB

Cash offers will be considered. Delivery available over the next couple of weeks for reasonable. I would be willing to go about 300 miles from 97624 for .75 a loaded mile. As in you pay .75 to get it to you one way.

I am willing to throw in extra parts for the full price. I have ALOT of spare parts for the car on hand.

ROB

I think we have a bit of glut on Mopars around here, at least the A bodies. Lots for high prices......the lower end is hard to move things.

It's strongest suit is what it does not have. It does not have power brakes, rust, dents on the uni-body structure etc.

It will sell eventually. Thanks for the bump.

ROB

Time to for a freindly bump. I have two more weeks before I go back to work.

I can do what I need to within reason to get this done.

LMK if I can help.

ROB

Btt. I go back to work at the end of the week and I would like to sell it before then.

Willing to haul it to Portland, or south to Redding. Really don't want to go farther than that.

$675 at my house with some mild OBO.

I have BBP disk brakes on another car that could be included, a fair pile of engines etc. laying around, some trannys. Any extra parts would be reasonable if bought with the car.

LMK-for cash in hand this week, I am ready to do business.

Thank you, ROB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back