[SOLD] 1972 Restored Plymouth Duster Plum Crazy Purple for sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
There is WAY to much to list about this car so I am going to just mention a few things, But for those of you that are SERIOUSLY interested please feel free to PM me and I can give you all the details on the car. ( also have TONS of pictures from start to finish documenting the 4 year long restoration aswell as receipts for everything!).

It is a 1972 Plymouth Duster ( one year only model due to the tail lights the 72's used )

Everything on the car just about is new or has been restored to like new, runs and drives excellent,gets LOTS of looks and thumbs ups everywhere you go.

67 318 bored .030 and stroked to a 349 ci. has lots of spunk!.

Rebuilt 904 auto transmission with TF2 shift kit and TCI stall converter. B&M pro ratchet shifter.

8 3/4 rear end with 741 center section and 4.56 gears with the sure grip posi lock diff.

mancini racing springs that have been relocated 3" inbound to run a wider tire.

custom made 15" rear rally wheels with matching 14" fronts, new BFG radial t/a's all the way around (Large tires in back).

new glass,seals,carpet,headliner,insulation,power leather bucket seats in front,paint inside and out. wet sanded and wheeled.dual exhaust,headers...etc...etc...

WAY to much to list about this car. It would be easier to mention the things that have not been restored or replaced or performance upgraded .

I started restoring the car 4 years ago. And I love the car.....but its time for something different.

The car was featured in Mopar Muscle Magazine when it was in the middle of the restoration.

This really is an awesome car and a must see!.

Runs and drives great,comfortable ride (feels like driving a newer car...would not know its 41 years old).

I MAY consider partial trades depending on what you have to offer. But would prefer cash.

Willing to negotiate a little with a CASH buyer.

For more pictures, information , questions and offers please feel free to PM me.

located in lower MI

asking $16k OBO

Clean and clear title and keys....ready to go!

Thank you

Wow.... I can't believe you are selling it! Its a beautiful car, and at 16K, a bargain for sure!! Good luck with the sale.

Thank you , it wasn't an easy decision to make but I have other plans in mind so the duster has to go.

Lots of time, money,blood,sweat and tears went into building the duster. Someone will be getting a heck of a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back