1972 Satellite(What's it worth?)

-

ryansiki

Reaction score
I came across a "72" satellite awhile ago and am considering buying it. I only have 1 picture(I knew I should have took more:angry7:). Anyhow, the car is a 318, with white bucket seats, and rallye rims. So what do you guys think its worth? It has VERY little rust, and one dent( I'll post a pic to show you where and how big). So heres the car, and the white in the second pic shows where the dent is.

MOV 004( small).jpg

PCrider72RR.jpg

I love those cars, so I would probably overpay LOL, but seeing how there is snow in the pics, I am assuming some rust. You said very little, so that means no floor or trunk pan replacement?? Is it orig paint?? any other desirable options?? Orig engine and tranny? I would probably ballpark it if its running at $2500-$4000 thats my guess

solid $4k, I came across a 1969 340 4 speed dodge charger. its #'s but no one was around to give me the price. It was loaded with rust though. ;/

2000.00 to 3000.00 if it's rust free after it's still a 318 satellite,not to sound snobby but they don't command road runner prices.

First off, that looks like a bench seat by the pics. It should have high back buckets. $2000-$4000 for that car? Where do people come up with those prices? I would say $2500 TOPS!! I sold a factory 318 auto EV2 (Orange) with white bucket seat interior, rally gauges, console, disk brakes, minus m/t for $1200 two years ago. We had it advertised for six plus months (including on eBay). Did I mention it was a rust free AZ car?

Also. A 69 340 4spd #'s charger??? Ummm, 340's where not available in chargers till 71.

A '73 in excellent condition with 39,000 original miles recently sold for $3500. A '72 in the same condition might be worth a little more because the front end styling is more popular. More photos would help if you can get them.

I remember this car. We were supposed to price it by a pic of the headlight. Lol

Yes, 73's are a bad, or I SHOULD say, not very desirable. That is why no one pays anything for them. I had one.
Of course there are always some people that like them.

71'-72's are a different story though. Road Runner clones even go for a good price.

I would say for this car $3,000.00-$3,500. and of you don't want it, let me know! :)

P.s. Nice turn signals on the front fenders! lol! I love those things! Reminds me of when I was a kid and my dad had those on his wagon! :p

-
Back