-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastfrankie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1972 Scamp with approximately 66,000 original miles. 225 with 904 automatic. I am the 3rd owner. Loaded with working AC. Green exterior and green interior. New fuel pump, shocks all around and exhaust. Mechanically, it needs nothing at all. I also added a repoduction "tuff wheel" in place of the standard steering wheel. FM converter for the radio in the glove-box.

Interior is just about mint condition - no rips or wear. Gauges and dash look like new. Just like 1972 inside.

Exterior looks good but will need paint and vinyl top to be show worthy. Car wears mostly original paint which is very presentable but has scratches, a few dings, and chips. Very little rust - no holes nor will it need panel replacement. Small patches would be the extent of it - and I mean small. Car was always garage kept. It is one of the most solid Mopars I've owner.

I put new Stockton rally wheels on it - 15x7 front and 15x8 rears. Mopar centers with correct trim rings. New BF Goodrich TAs on all four corners. Just the rims and tires were close to $1,500 and have less than 500 miles on them.

Chrome is excellent - bright and shiny with no pits as is the grill, trim, glass, lenses etc.

You can drive the car anywhere as is - it runs out 100%. Looks very presentable, but if you really wanted to make it sweet just get it painted with a new top. The only rust is a tiny bit in the quarters - were are talking a few small bubbles and a little down low on the passenger fender. Floors are solid and so is the trunk and rockers etc.

Easy to finish. I drive it around town and it gets lots of looks and compliments as-is. Asking $4,800 for it but cash talks. I don't need to sell this car but I just have too many toys for me to keep up with. No trades either - I am thinning out my "herd."

PS - I was going to make this Scamp into a "mod top" and have 6 yards of mod top material that I would sell to the buyer if interested at an additional cost.

PM me or call me direct at 856-308-9371. Car is located in southern NJ about 15 minutes from Philly.

I can email some pictures if interested. I need to take some more with a better camera. I am not sure how to post pics here.

I have about a dozen or so pictures now just ready to email out. Its a sharp car and is in great original shape. The new rallys set the car off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back