1973 340 dart sport value

-

mrtires24

Reaction score
Just testing the waters.

I have a 1973 dart sport 340 4 spd. It was my 2nd car ever. I don't want to sell it, But I was kinda thinking it might be worth looking into seeing what it is worth.

It won't be acurate because cars up here in BC, sell for way more than cars down in Cal, or Texas, But What do you think.

NO PRIVATE MESSAGES,
ITS NOT FOR SALE.

Info,
1973 dart sport "H" code factory 340 4 spd car. with Fender tag!
Black Int, New carpet, Great Interior, with small rip on drivers bucket.
fold down rear seat.
8 3/4 rear 323 open
New clutch, and preasure plate, and fly wheel
New brakes...Pads, shoes, Hardware, calipers, cylenders, rubber lines, steal lines throughout, Master Cly, and Booster. ALL NEW
Floors are bad, Including the trunk.
Great front fenders with Minor Rust buble on the top ( typical spot) Pluss a pair of 100 % rust free fenders off a cal car with orig paint.
No rust on doors , or rockers.
Both 1/4's will need attention.
Runs and drives great
ralley rims
disc brakes front
Mint grill, brake light bezzels
Rust free inner fenders
NEw rad
New 650 carb
extra hood with Factory 340 dual hood scoop ( I took Off the car, Prob original hood)
I beleive it is orig Bronze in color.

and more.

Please...just let me know what you think it is worth, I will take NO offence.

also, PLEASE know it is NOT FOR SALE! ( right now anyways) I and I hope I don't have to sell it.

Not the best Pic of it.

Duster001.jpg

To be honest, I don't think they are worth very much right now. I have a 73 H-code factory sunroof car (the Duster in my sig). Auto, also Bronze (GK6) and fender tag. 73's also came with 8 1/4's and 3.21 gears instead of the 8 3/4's.

The 70-72 cars are more desirable at this time. Here's the NADA value...take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.a...1052&d=2480&c=7&o=10718&vi=69758&z=94587&da=1

4 spd 340/360 A-bodies are becoming more rare so you can expect the value of your car to increase as time goes by but it will be in the long run vs short term.

-
Back