[WANTED] 1973 340 Exhaust Manifold Heat Stove

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That shield does not fit exhaust manifold with casting number 3614368. I took it to the shop today and it doesn't fit. Do you know what manifold it was taken from?

Sorry to hear , dont really know which part # it came off ..dont know the one you need now.. send it back and I can refund your $$ really sorry again, thought it was one you were looking for!!!

Sorry to hear , dont really know which part # it came off ..dont know the one you need now.. send it back and I can refund your $$ really sorry again, thought it was one you were looking for!!!
Mopar-A-Body-340-Heat-Riser-Stove-Choke (1).jpg

I guess this is the correct piece. I also a pic of one on a car. Hard to believe it is thus hard to find. We are going to try to alter your piece to fit the manifold and use it until I find the correct piece.

WOW..yeah should be plentiful..ok will also check around for you..10-4

I guess this is the correct piece. I also a pic of one on a car. Hard to believe it is thus hard to find. We are going to try to alter your piece to fit the manifold and use it until I find the correct piece.
Yes it is, but that stove is different than yours. Look at the length of the bottom tab. It is also different in several other areas. Yes, I need both correct pieces. Notice where they connect.......

Yes it is, but that stove is different than yours. Look at the length of the bottom tab. It is also different in several other areas. Yes, I need both correct pieces. Notice where they connect.......
FYI....I am not unhappy with you! It's cool. I do want the right piece though. Your help is appreciated.

Thank you!! I really aim to please or make it right !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back