1973 340 valve cover separators?

-

340six

Reaction score
My car has a stock 340 that was not molested other than cab swap as the TQ went bad.
So have no reason to think the covers are not 1973.
They are not handy to get to do to surgery
Does anyone have pictures of 1973 ones.
I am wondering if I have all the clip on separator required.

I had them stripped at Redi-Strip and then sanded-polished them followed by having triple plated. And have been picked up where my wife has declared a no go zone for me.
If I need them I want to add them to my parts order.
Looks like I have these 4 from and a spare one
Thought it requires 6?
Thanks.

20230220_152334.jpg

I had them stripped at Redi-Strip and then sanded-polished them followed by having triple plated. And have been picked up where my wife has declared a no go zone for me.
If I need them I want to add them to my parts order
"I had them..." (separators???)

"...and then sanded-polished... Triple plated"(the valve covers????)

"...picked up where my wife has declared a no go zone..." ( a strip bar?????)

Screenshot_20230220-174115.png

Screenshot_20230220-174145.png

Oh ease elaborate!

Last edited:
Not that exciting was operated on by a Nurosurgen and there are things I can do and things I can't.
Moving boxes, pushing a car out the way and climbing up a ladder to get the box with the valve covers in it is not on the list of can do.
Making a list of needed parts so we have all the little things to put the new 422 in is on the list of can do.
But need to know 2 of each kind of clips etc is.
Thus me asking

Strip club sounds fun and can be added to list though

2 of the four wire horizontal ones and two of the two wire vertical ones - missing a two wire vertical one in your pic. don't know what the 2 wire horizontal one goes to...

Thanks. Will oder some.
Boy I miss my work trips to south Mississppi.
They had a U Pull It. When i worked down there I would just grab small stuff like this for almost free prices. And also get some great finds for my self and others.
Once found a high compression 340 complete in an 80s work van for power.

-
Back