Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsledz

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
duster seats
Sort of new at this so here goes. Got a nice set of bucket seats and rear seats for 73-74 duster. Not the original covers , but in excellent shape. 475.00 plus the freight. Seat tracks not included. Located in Maine Thanks FABO.

I bought a set for my 71 from Virginia to Maine was about 120.00 These were UPS and the seat bottoms were separated and laid face to face.

I don't know for sure. Anyone out there know this?? I know the rear seat back has a loop on the left and right (at the bottom) and bolts into the rear section of the floor panel as it rounds towards the trunk.

Yes, the back seat will pop right into your dart in place of the factory one. THe only diference is that the lower section is not as deep as your factory one by a few inches, and the upper section is an inch or so narrower overall. Looks fine in the car, and no one will be able to tell the difference unless you swap out seats from dart seats to duster seats before their eyes to show them the difference.

Dart seats however, will not fit in a duster (owing to the small size differences i just mentioned)

Oh, and by the way, the seats in this ad are beautiful, and a screamin deal for all 3

Whoever sent me a PM yesterday it must have got lost in the crash of the site. Please re-send...........

Oldsledz

That I am not sure of, but in the customizing world I guess everything can be made to fit.

Regards

Oldseldz

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back