-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyJet

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I will be posting pictures tomorrow, camera battery died. Im selling a pair of mint black buckets with the tracks from a 1973 Duster twister. very small rip on drivers seat,,, lever to flip one up is missing the chrome knob. Ill post pics tomorrow. Im not going to ship them..... too big.let me know if your interested

Bump means the posting is "renewed" so to speak, meaning it is brought back to the recent posts so other people who may have missed it can view it. Welcome to FABO.

this is for the seats with the tracks, they do not need a thing just bolt them in. 400 cash takes them they are taking up too much room.

Can you send me pictures? I would be interested in them

Either post or pm links or pm for my private email address

Thanks

I can get you $300.00 by Wednesday for those seats if you will sell them for $300.00 I will Paypal you the cash but need a shipping quote. If you want I can Paypal you a deposit of $100.00 today to hold them until I get my next deposit from my employer, should be there either Tuesday or Wednesday. Shipping would be to zip code 27520, Clayton, N.C. Please let me know. Thank You. - Tom

I noticed that you will not ship these seats. I am not sure how to go about getting these seats to NC from NY. If I had to, I could drive up there and pick them up but I would need to have a little extra time to come and get them. My work schedule would determine when I could come up there to pick them up. I would pay shipping if you would ship them. Maybe fold them up and wrap cardboard and tape around them and ship via Greyhound??? Just an idea.

jonnyjet what is your zip code a want to run the directions on mapquest and see how long it would take me to get there

I recently shipped my dusters bench seat and there wasnt much to it really.

I went to walmart and bought a few cardboard box's and cut them up, folded the seat backs forward,wrapped the cardboard around the seat, put a bit of stuff in the box to protect from getting bumped around,wrapped it all in tape and took it to greyhound and shipped to the opposite side of the country for $100.00.

and that included tracks and center arm rest and all.

being buckets, they would be easier to box up,lighter and cheaper to ship.. and being you guys arent to far apart shipping probably wouldnt be to bad. maybe $75.00

it would take an hours time to box them up and take them into greyhound......pretty good hand off considering it would sell the seats!.

hope to see you guys strike up a deal!

Are these seats still available and will you ship? Do you have the rear seat as well?

Just noticed the Kid hiding behind the seat on the left.

Does he/she come with the seats ??

Attachments

• seats%20004.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 174
They are sold :) I sent the deposit the other day ......and there was no mention of the child being in the deal........if so i'm going to need a bigger kitchen table too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back