Status
Not open for further replies.

LXguy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey All

I know this is the A body forum, but was wondering if anyone had an 8-3/4 housing for a 73 B-body lying around?

Located in Champaign Illinois. Cash waiting!

Thanks!

Steve

Just FYI and E body axle is awfully close in size...and MUCH cheaper and easier to find.

Mine doesn't have rubber isolators. Though, it is on a race car, but I don't remember anything like that.

E body housings are cheaper? They're about an inch narrower and I would have to cut and reweld the spring perches. I could do that, but I'd rather find a bolt in!

Thanks!

Steve

I have one that I can dig out of my shed if needed. It is the red housing in the picture.

Craig

Attachments

• S5001454.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 146
Glad someone found you one...wasn't in the mood to start digging through storage :D

Mine doesn't have rubber isolators. Though, it is on a race car, but I don't remember anything like that.

You'll want to run with no isolators anyway if you're racing.

I have a bunch of 8 3/4 just the housing? I bought some heads from you a few years back. I go to Champaign quite a bit.

I have one that I can dig out of my shed if needed. It is the red housing in the picture.

Craig

Jeez, never saw one out of the car before. Its about long enough. No wonder I twisted the other one.

If you can, PM me a price and how much for shipping to Champaign IL, 61822

Thanks!

Steve

If not using the rubber isolators, wouldn't you want a 71-72 housing?

Probably. I don't know? I just need to attach the monoleafs to it.

So the 71-72 is different than the 73-74?

Maybe I should go with a custom unit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back