1973 Dart Sport Broadcast Sheet Question

-

dillon14

Reaction score
I have a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport and was wondering what the number 64 stood for in the Combination Groups section of my Broadcast Sheet. Thanks for any help.
A64.jpg

Yeah I also have an original 73 dart sport 340 car and I checked my build sheet also and I have 88 there on mine which mine has the interior decor package which was bucket seats console and had a A88 code.....So I think this is an option code for any packages that were not standard.....not sure what 64 was but Alaskan TA is probably right gold duster option

I guess the only other question I have is, is it possible for a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport to have a 1973 Plymouth "Gold Duster" option package? I can't find that answer anywhere?

If it was found in a Duster seat that was put into a Dart............

not sure on that....Would have to ask him.....what was Dodge's 64 code?

WOW!! I need to be more vigilant. The VIN on my Dart is: LL29C3G241016. The VIN on the Broadcast Sheet is: VL29C3G241694. I really believe this car is all original and the Broadcast Sheet was still under the rear seat. Possibly the wrong sheet was inserted. I guess I'll never know. Sorry to have wasted everyones time.

that would explain it....L in first letter is dart.......V in first letter is valiant/duster.....so your dart sport VIN checks out but that broadcast sheet is from a gold duster....seat was changed out at some point

Not a waste of time at all.

The VINs are close, so the two cars may have been very close together on the assembly line.

I have heard of Duster sheets found in Challengers & Challenger T/A sheets (two different VINs) found in the same AAR Cuda.

Have you searched the other possible locations for more sheets yet? If not, you may still find one or more that match your car.

I’ll look where I can. Headliner is still good. I’ve already replaced the carpet because it was faded not really bad. Maybe over the glove box or inside the door panels. Thanks.

Look in the springs under the front seat or seats as the case may be also.

Best of luck with the search!

-
Back