Not open for further replies.

supertruck

Unretired Old Fart stock car racer
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for 1973 Dart Sport front and rear bumpers. Good driver quality and preferably within a couple hundred miles of SE Virginia so I can pick them up. Photos appreciated.

I have an extra front one but I am way far away but if one doesn't show up soon just let me know. Nice driver quality 125.00$ plus shipping.

I have a really nice front bumper. I'm south of Newport News in Carrollton. I'll take 100.00 for it.

Thanks. I picked up a nice front bumper Saturday, still looking for a rear.

Not sure of that. i know the front is different from 73 to 74 - bolt holes do not line up. Not sure about the rear tho. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can answer.

Not sure of that. i know the front is different from 73 to 74 - bolt holes do not line up. Not sure about the rear tho. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can answer.
Well I talked to my local parts guy, and he says no they are not the same.... I don't know how quickly you are wanting one, but I plan on removing mine and swapping to a 72 style this winter. I am diligently working on getting it running to enjoy the last cruise ins this year and don't want the rear bumper to hinder me lol. If you haven't found one by November and Greenville SC isn't too far for you, I'll sell you mine

Hang onto it and let me know when you're done. I'm not in a big hurry, my project won't be finished until next summer. if it's in really nice shape i may want it.

Hang onto it and let me know when you're done. I'm not in a big hurry, my project won't be finished until next summer. if it's in really nice shape i may want it.
I'll check it and be sure but if memory serves, it is straight and rust free..... Originally a Texas car. The chrome will need to be redone and it does have the bumperettes but the rubber strip is peeling off one of them

Sport 74, I'll pass on your bumper. I can rechrome mine if needed, I was looking for one that is a really nice survivor and doesn't need rechroming. Thanks anyway.
Daniel - as always a source for correct info. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back