[SOLD] 1973 dart sport front bumper frame mount brackets 1974

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early 74 had the same bumper brackets you are selling. 74 1/2 had the shock type bumper brackets. I know this because I have an early 74 with the same brackets you are selling, and a buddy of mine has a 74 1/2 with the shock type.

Early 74 had the same bumper brackets you are selling. 74 1/2 had the shock type bumper brackets. I know this because I have an early 74 with the same brackets you are selling, and a buddy of mine has a 74 1/2 with the shock type.

thanks for the info.....pretty soon going to scrap them if nobody wants them....missing one doesn't help

thanks for the info.....pretty soon going to scrap them if nobody wants them....missing one doesn't help
No problem. I have a full set of early 74 dart sport front bumper brackets for sale along with all the dart sport front end parts. I just did a full front and rear demon conversion on my 74 dart sport. Im also changing my interior and doors to 70-72 duster/demon doors, and Im in the process of installing an older style bow type headliner also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back