Status
Not open for further replies.

/6DartSport

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dodge Dart Sport

225 /6 (previous owner told me rebuilt and had 200 mi. no paperwork on it though)

7 1/4 rear

Power Steering

A/C (don't know if it works or not)

Automatic on the column, but will include a auto console for bucket seats, do not have the seats just the console.

Dual Snorkel hood scoop (bolted on but needs fiberglassed into the hood, will include a fiberglass kit to finish)

Go-Wing

Primer Black

The Good:cheers:
New rear quarter panels
New rear frame rails
New leaf spring hangars
New drivers side rocker panel
New front floor pans
New trunk pans left and right
New Master cylinder
New fuel line

The Bad:angry7:
Needs carpet
Needs heater core
Rear quarters need some slicking up where they were installed
Gas tank cleaned out or replaced (been driving it with a boat tank in the trunk:-D)
Needs paint
small dent behind drivers door
Some rust on the front frame rail, but never stopped me frome driving it.

I have been driving the car about 5 miles a day, seemed to drive good. Never had it above 50 mph though, So I would trailer it home.

With a little work could be a good car to restore

Asking $2000.00 OBO8) E-Mail [email protected]
usually check my email every night so I should get back with you next day at latest, thanks. Jacob

Didnt you just trade your mustang for this? (or what ever car you had that was wrecked?)

Yes I traded a wrecked 98 mustang for it. Wanting to buy something else.

Also forgot to mention the car is in Warsaw, MO

Will post some pics shortly

Some Pictures

The main reason I'm selling is that I found some rust on the front frame rail, I'll get some pics of it soon. It has nt affected me driving it though.

Dart 004.jpg

Dart 003.jpg

Dart 001.jpg

Dart 002.jpg

Some Pictures

The main reason I'm selling is that I found some rust on the front frame rail, I'll get some pics of it soon. It has nt affected me driving it though. Still not comfortabe getting it over 50:angry7:

Dart 004.jpg

Dart 003.jpg

Dart 001.jpg

Dart 002.jpg

Not the best pic but the bottom of the frame rail is rusted. Body Rust is one thing But I don't mess w/ the frame rust, I know it would be an easy fix for someone with te experience but that someone isn't me and I don't have the money to pay to have it fixed. I will also be posting it on Springfield, MO craigslist tonight, just thought I would let you guys have first dibs.

Dart.jpg

Guess everyone is broke like me! lol guess I'll keep it.:-D

Just letting everyone know the car is still for sale. I posted it on the Springfield, MO craigslist for $1900 obo I also just installed a new gas tank w/ sending unit and a Idler arm. Comes with 2 new upper ball joints. Bought a rebuild kit for the carb because I needed a base gasket So it comes w/ a mostly complete rebuild kit. thanks Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back