1973 Dart Sport

-

edison1962

Stays up late.
Reaction score
Wanted: I'm changing over my 73 Dart Sport with fold down rear seat from green interior to WHITE.... I need everything except seats, carpet and dash. Any and all leads appreciated.

Bryan

I have a 73 Dart Sport with white interior. I won't actually have it until May, so if you are still looking then shoot me an e-mail and I will let you know what I have.

it is actually possibly to paint all the plastic pieces i am getting ready to go from a green interrior to a black one. i plan to have the plastic painted in a week i'll let you know how it turns out. Mine may turn out better though since im goin to a darker color, also i know for a fact that you can not pain vinyl as the pain will flake in about 6 months

I have had black paint on my red armrests, headliner, dash pad and door panels over top of red paint for about six years now. No fading, scratching or peeling. Still looks like new. The trick is to use vinyl paint. I used it out of a rattle can and it is incredible how it turned out. Maybe because it is a "Canadian product"?

I used the Dupli-Color vinyl paint on my seats 6 years ago. They were red but faded and the rear had a couple of patches that were slightly different shade.

I just redid them last year, only because I had to have a large patch sewn into the rear and they didn't have red vinyl with the right grain, and the drivers seat was wearing a little. It's awesome stuff!

-
Back