-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJDEALER

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
A buddy of mine had some vandalism on his car recently. They busted out the passenger side rear hardtop quarter window. If you have one that will fit please answer this add with price and location. He really needs it before the rains start thanks!

I belive from what I have been told a 73 duster/dart sport 1/4 window will work.
If so I have one out of either a sport or duster take your pick.
I am asking $45 + shipping let me know
Thanks, Justin

P.S I will PM you aswell

Just passing along some useful information....... the Dart Swinger 2 dr hdtp 1/4 window, is a whole different window (rolls up and down). The Duster, Demon, Dart Sport 1/4 windows are a fixed assembly, and are a pop out window. Just a FYI only!

:sign3:
Just passing along some useful information....... the Dart Swinger 2 dr hdtp 1/4 window, is a whole different window (rolls up and down). The Duster, Demon, Dart Sport 1/4 windows are a fixed assembly, and are a pop out window. Just a FYI only!
Your correct I was going off what I was told before then I walked out and checked my swingers to the dart and duster and they were diffent got side travle and for got to change the post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back