1973 dart swinger rear tire

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
whats the biggest tire you guys have got under the darts, with out moving the spring and mini ?????? i tried my 15/8 draglites ,with 28/10.5 m/t slicks and they just will not fit....i'll have to change back space to make it work....i have a 27/10.5 hoosier qtp i can try just dont want to take the tires off and put the others on and they still dont fit.....i think the section is about 1" less on the qtp but not to sure....i was thinking of keeping the rally wheels and mount some drag radials but money is kinda short right now for that....i just didnt want to have to do the back end of this car....:violent1::violent1::violent1:

I'm interested on how your tires fit, contemplating between 27 and 26" Hoosier QTP at the moment. The trick is to get the biggest tire possible but it's such a fine line. Please let me know how the 27" fit cause I know I won't be going to 28 . I'm thinking I have to take some fender lip out and bang around inside the well for a bit for the 26 x 11.50-15. QTP .Section width is only 11" and the tire diameter is 26.4, think they will fit? With the offset kit and proper BS

-
Back