Status
Not open for further replies.

sl7732

73 Swinger
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger 318, auto, A/C.
$2000 in new parts including:
Radiator, heater core, water pump, distributor and orange box, brakes all round, axle bearings and seals, tires, most all steering components, timing chain and gears, heads rebuilt, flowmasters.
Would be fine for daily driver or great starting point for a build up. All rust repairs performed with metal patches (no bondo).

Needs:
Trunk pan, front seat recovering, carpet, paint.

$3800 Asking price only recovers what I have already invested.

I have more pictures available and can take any detailed pictures needed.

Dart Swinger 001 (Small).jpg

Dart Swinger 002 (Small).jpg

Dart Swinger 004 (Small).jpg

Dart Swinger 009 (Small).jpg

Dart Swinger 008 (Small).jpg

Dart Swinger 021 (Small).jpg

No one interested? Well open to some feedback here. Am I expecting too much with all the work already done or are unmolested Dart Swingers just not very desirable?
I would like some feedback (please dont be too sarcastic) but I can take it..

This may not be comparing apples to apples, but 2 years ago I sold my '72 Scamp in a similar condition to yours with a 360 in it for about $3,000. I would probably just be patient. It's only been a few days.

Even though you have invested time/money in the car,it still needs alot of work.There are rust issues,interior etc...

But the main problem in selling as far as I am concerned is the year.1973 (parrot nose) Darts are a harder sell.Never understood why Ma Mopar changed the front of the Dart.

Anyways...be patient like Hyper Kevin said.....

Good luck !!!!

get rid of the stripes and get some rallys...

Thanks for the responses.
The stripes are on their way out, am in the process of finishing touch ups to the body and will have the complete car in black primer as soon as I have some more free time.
I may as well just go ahead and replace the trunk pan as it seems not many people are comfortable doing that kind of work.
I will keep working on it but it still remains up for sale if anyone wants to have this as an on gong project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back