-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73DaRT318

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dodge Dart Sport. Rebuilt 318 with 904 tranny and with plenty performance parts. Keith Black 10.25 to 1 pistons, has 340 X heads, edelbrock air gap intake manifold, holley 650 cfm carb, msd pro billet distibutor, msd 6aL box, purple shaft 509 cam, hi torque mini starter, sun pro tach. Motor is kind of dirty but cleans off easy with engine degreaser. There is plenty more i forgot. you'll need valve covers because one is cracked. The cars body is straight with only a 50 cent piece sized rust spot, but nothing that bondo cant fix easy. The interior is pretty good, only the front bench seat needs to be re-done. Car is not running right now due to needing the transmission cooler lines, carb and other electrical parts being hooked up, other then that car runs great. Asking $1,800 obo. Any other questions or pics you can email me @ [email protected] or call me @ (510) 213-3805.
Car is located in San Leandro, CA

I would love to not see these stupid ads by new posters. People should be a member for at least a year, with a minimum of 100 non-sale posts before being able to post crap for sale.

Not to mention the ad is 3 fricken years old, and the douchbag that posted it never came back.

Um, yea true on all that, just tired of people who show up to post looking for a quick buck, thats all.

Um, yea true on all that, just tired of people who show up to post looking for a quick buck, thats all.

I disagree. I am glad that people can post here and give us first shot without having to wait on a post count. Also the seller didnt need to come back as he left a phone number. If i,m looking to buy I like as many choices as possible.

Pics please, I have had $1800 burning a quarter size hole in my pocket for the past three years (nothing Bondo can't fix).

i just want to know why does everyone get so bent out of shape cause someone DOES want to make a quick buck? are we supposed to rob banks instead to pay the bills in this economy? come on, everyone has the right to list what they want at the price they desire. i just find it so funny when someone comments on SOMEONE ELSES' AD in a NEGITIVE WAY, EVEN THOUGH THE RULES STATE THAT IS NOT RIGHT.

I THINK THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMEONE POSTS NEGITIVE IN SOMEONE ELSES AD, THEY SHOULD BE BOOTED FROM THE SITE IMMEDIATLY, NO MATTER HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN ON HERE. WHAT A TOTLAl DISRESPECT

i just want to know why does everyone get so bent out of shape cause someone DOES want to make a quick buck? are we supposed to rob banks instead to pay the bills in this economy? come on, everyone has the right to list what they want at the price they desire. i just find it so funny when someone comments on SOMEONE ELSES' AD in a NEGITIVE WAY, EVEN THOUGH THE RULES STATE THAT IS NOT RIGHT.

I THINK THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMEONE POSTS NEGITIVE IN SOMEONE ELSES AD, THEY SHOULD BE BOOTED FROM THE SITE IMMEDIATLY, NO MATTER HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN ON HERE. WHAT A TOTLAl DISRESPECT

340plot, I agree. People are too quick to get mad at other who are parting out or selling Mopars to make some money. While I know it is frustrating when people are only interested in making money and not the hobby, most people are able to make money to support their A Body Hobby by selling misc. parts. However, I think there are certain courtesys that should follow when listing ads on FABO...

Regurgitating a 3 year old thread??? Don't expect much of a response! LMAO

Might have been more prudent to call the number or send an e-mail since both are in the ad.

Last post by the OP was over two years ago.

I always try to make money on everything automotive related. I don't ever remember losing money on a used car. Mopar or not. I would never blame anyone for buying cheap and then turning a profit. It is called supply and demand. The hobby got expensive because there was a demand for it, sorry.

since when do people in general make money on these cars. It seems like people always put more money into a car then what they get out of it if and when they have to sell it.

All of you, take a second, look at the date of the first post, then look at the date of the second post, that's why everyone is bent out of shape. IT WAS FREAKING 3 YEARS AGO!

MY problem is NOT people selling there cars and parts here, Its the fact that they use the site, but dont contribute any thing. Regulars, (like 340plot) that doesnt bother me at all. Seems like there are lots of times a new guy shows up, lists something for sale, then you never hear from them again. I dont know about you guys, but I would much rather deal with a regular on this site. rant-over........

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back