-
Status
Not open for further replies.

osmdjg

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Yes, this is a factory "H" Code 340 car but motor is proper date coded non-original.
It was built with Keith Black pistons. Edelbroch intake, machined to quality fit, Holley 750
mechanical Double Pump, Hedman headers and dual exhaust with "X" pipe. Automatic transmission with Cheetah manual valve body, RedLine clutches and 3000-3500 stall converter. Battery is where it belongs, in the trunk and still has its regular fuel tank. Rear end is 8 1/4 Sure-grip with .391 gears. it has 4" rims on front and 10" on rear. Body was just completely gone over this past summer and showed no signs it had metal work done. New red paint is virtually flawless with proper stripes! It has the factory sunroof and fold-down-rear seat. Interior is in pretty good shape and no tears in seats. This car is strong and fast and is fun to cruise or play! I have had car 2 yrs and not a bit of trouble. It came from Louisiana and now is in Connecticut. Just purchased all 4 wheel opening moldings that will go with car (not installed yet). The only reason I am selling this car to purchase another project. (B-Body) Currently listed on E-Bay but will stop auction if I find a buyer. I think this car is worth a $10K asking price but am willing to negotiate!

Attachments

• 73dartad.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 1,766
  • Driver interior.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,429
  • Engine 2.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 1,447
  • Engine.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 1,514
  • sport logo.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,444
  • roof.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,602
  • reflection.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,472
  • Pass Door.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,456
  • Driver rear.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 1,638
  • Driver side.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 4,297
Few more pics of interior.

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,366
  • Interior rear.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,435
That is a beautiful Dart Sport, and I also love the original add. Can you post up some pics of the fender tag?

BTT I wish I had the cash!

Unfortunately, the fender tag did not come with the car, or at least we can't find it in the documentation we have.

That is a beautiful Dart Sport, and I also love the original add. Can you post up some pics of the fender tag?

BTT I wish I had the cash!

I seen it sold on eBay for the second time! First bidder didn't know what a manual shift automatic trans is!

I seen it sold on eBay for the second time! First bidder didn't know what a manual shift automatic trans is!

And the second buyer didn't contact us for over 24 hours, then wanted to mail a check (auction said paypal deposit within 24 hours), then wanted to come "look" at it! It still sold. To a collector in Florida. Paid within hours and picked up the next morning!

Thanks to all who looked!!

PS. Sorry for not updating sooner. Been under the weather...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back